We are looking for UI Artist for the World of Tanks team in Belgrade.
World of Tanks is a Guinness award-winning vehicle action game with a 110-million army of loyal fans. It is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for around 12 years!
We believe we have a solid and involved team that continually strives to be on the edge of the gaming industry. We are extremely passionate about Art and always looking for innovative ways and approaches to bring our ideas and vision to World of Tanks gamers.
As UI Artist, you will have a rare possibility to directly influence what our game UI will look like. You will interact and work closely with 2D/3D artists, supervisors, art directors, and historians. There are thousands of challenges here in Wargaming, and we want you to join us to help make our players happy.
What will you do?
- Create high quality UI art elements that clearly illustrate in-game objects. Be able to tell a story or bring the mood through visuals and forms;
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Supervisors to design concepts for UI objects and other in-game graphics;
- Communicate ideas effectively to other artists as well as non-art disciplines;
- Mentor colleagues by providing guidance and constructive feedback;
- Continually push aesthetics of the World of Tanks universe;
- Be a proactive, curious, and devoted member of a cross-functional product-oriented team inside the development structure;
- Support the development of the in-game features with any additional skills and talents.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in creating realistic (non-casual) UI elements and props for video games;
- Outstanding portfolio with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, atmosphere, and details;
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts;
- Stylization skills;
- Experience with 3D tools, preferably with Blender;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Familiar with the distinctive visual style and setting of the WWII period;
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, eager to learn and grow, with a can-do attitude;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A passion for video games.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.