Wargaming Kyiv is looking for an experienced Technical Game Designer to assist with the next big free-to-play title using Unreal Engine 4\5.
What will you do?
Collaborate in design process of features and mechanics
Implement and prototype gameplay features using UE4/5 and write supporting design documentation.
What are we looking for?
3+ years of experience in development on the Unreal Engine 4/5
3+ years of experience in game design
Good understanding of tools provided by Unreal Engine
Understanding of scripting concepts of UE Blueprints or other scripting language
Proficient and effective communication and documentation skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Good programming skills will be a plus, especially C++ experience
Concept visualization skills
Experience in game prototype development
Able to put yourself in the player’s shoes.
- 24 business days of annual leave per calendar yea
- 6 trust days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium Private Health Care (with wellness program option)
- Mental health support
- Life event bonuses (Employee’s Birthday, Marriage, Child’s Birth…)
- English courses with 50% contribution
- Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.