We are looking for a Technical Art Analyst for a new F2P AAA experience being developed at DPS Games.
You will help us build the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
The Technical Art Analyst reports to the Principal Technical Artist and can be based onsite or hybrid working in our Guildford studio.
What will you do?
- Maintain and manage art branches and make timely rebases.
- Content reviews.
- Support artists in GIT issues and help resolving GIT conflicts.
- Migrate art content from local branches to art branches after work has been completed.
- Make pull requests for the delivery of art content to the master branch.
- Provide builds for different scenarios.
- Facilitate performance tests (Perfana, UE Insight).
- Maintain documentation of GIT workflows.
- Research and develop art workflows.
- Look after content hierarchy in engine and support artists with definitions of good naming conventions and folders for content.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in using GIT
- Good communication skills
- Skills in Unreal Insight, Nvidia Nsight, Renderdoc
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong 3D (or tech) artist experience
- Python skills for making pertests scenery
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Guildford include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Dog-friendly office
- Onsite canteen (with an endless supply of snacks and beverages)
- Video game areas, Warhammer painting station, a bespoke D&D table, Adjustable height desks
- Wellbeing perks (Mental Health Days, Dedicated Well-being room, Team of Mental Heath First Aiders, Professional counseling)
- Health Insurance (including family coverage), Life Insurance, Pension contribution
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 25 years of experience on the market
- To learn more about our studio in Guildford, follow this link: https://dpsgames.com/studio
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.