Wargaming is looking for an experienced Tactical Sourcing Supervisor, to join our Tactical Sourcing Team which is part of the CFO Shared Services.
In this role, you will be an individual contributor responsible for overseeing global sourcing and purchasing activities, including the operational supervision of a team of Sourcing and Purchasing Specialists. Your responsibilities will extend to fostering effective collaboration with both business stakeholders and vendors while actively contributing to the ongoing enhancement of procurement processes.
Please note that this role may involve occasional international travel and participation in seasonal office events. The role is based in Prague and hybrid mode is possible.
If you are a dynamic professional with a passion for sourcing, we encourage you to apply and be part of our exciting journey at Wargaming.
The Tactical Sourcing Supervisor will report to the Tactical Sourcing Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Procurement Leadership:
- Assist the Tactical Sourcing Team Lead in guiding the team, managing team workload and task distribution, promoting team collaboration and high performance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures to enhance procurement processes and overall efficiency.
- Guide stakeholders in the source-to-pay process, preparing supportive documents and organizing training sessions, in addition to responding to enquiries.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best procurement practices, sharing insights with the team and manager.
- Sourcing and Purchasing:
- Oversee, coordinate, and execute global, regional, or county-specific sourcing and purchasing activities.
- Engage with business requestors/stakeholders to identify needs and consolidate demand.
- Review and evaluate vendor proposals, compile comparison reports, and facilitate decision analysis as required.
- Communicate directly with vendors and business requestors/stakeholders, including managing expectations, timelines, deliverables etc.
- Analyze to come up with proactive sourcing initiatives and opportunities for cost savings/avoidance, demand consolidation, or other synergies.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to secure favorable terms and conditions, including pricing, delivery schedules, and service levels, while ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Liaise with the Contract Management and Legal teams, to ensure terms and conditions relating to goods/services procurement reflect all details of the negotiation.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate with various departments, such as Contract Management, Compliance, Finance and Treasury, to ensure alignment in procurement procedures and other business priorities.
- Act as a liaison between different teams both internal and external to the company to resolve procurement-related issues.
- Process Improvement:
- Evaluate and enhance procurement processes and workflows.
- Identify opportunities to increase process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and technology applications.
- Provide guidance and support to business units on procurement processes and policies.
- Respond and address ad hoc requests and administrative duties.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in procurement, with task-delegation experience.
- Experience with supporting the planning and execution of sourcing activities (including RFx, competitive bidding, tendering, managing contracts etc.), leading negotiations and managing relationships with vendors and stakeholders, to deliver cost savings/reductions, process improvements, and effective solutions to meet business needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills in dynamic environments.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English to influence stakeholders and protect company interests.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with an ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel), Outlook, and SharePoint; familiarity with MFiles, JIRA is a plus.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each business day
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: https://prague.wargaming.com/
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.