Our team operates within the Wargaming Customer Support department, where we create, enhance, and maintain tools and solutions that contribute to the efficiency and quality of service for our players. Our team is based in Poland and Serbia.
What will you do?
- Develop back-end for internal websites and services;
- Integrate solutions with various corporate and third-party systems;
- Maintain documentation and keep it up to date.
What are we looking for?
- .NET MVC
- .NET Core
- REST API
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- REST API
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns and programming skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (verbal) and fluent Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- TDD, Unit tests
- Desire of self-development
- Critical thinking
- Flexibility and ability to adapt.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.