Wargaming is looking for an experienced Senior Render Developer to join our dynamic Game Engine Development team. As an integral part of our team, you will play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of our cross-platform game engine, written in C++. We're seeking an individual with robust technical prowess and a passion for gaming, to help us drive forward our ambition of creating ground-breaking gaming experiences.
What will you do?
- Develop and enhance rendering features within our game engine, elevating the visual quality and performance
- Drive the refactoring and optimization of existing codebase, ensuring efficiency and maintainability
- Proactively identify and fix bugs, ensuring the smooth performance and stability of our game engine
- Collaborate effectively with the game product team and QA to deliver top-quality product
What are we looking for?
- A strong technical background with a deep understanding of computer science principles
- 3+ years of commercial C++ development experience.
- Experience in any graphics API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Proficiency in writing shaders (GLSL, HLSL)
- Solid understanding of linear algebra (vectors, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience in creating 3D demo applications or your own engine is a significant plus
- Proficiency in debugging and profiling tools (Nsight, Renderdoc, PIX etc)
- Comprehensive understanding of the graphics pipeline and GPU architecture
- Practical knowledge of DirectX 11/12/Vulkan
- Advanced level of Russian, intermediate level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Have released game titles in CV.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Entity Component System
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager's approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.