Does the challenge of creating a gorgeous AAA Free to Play game in Unreal Engine excite you? Join a new creative project that is being built by DPS Games based on player feedback and be part of something truly unique.
The Associate QA Director and can be based onsite or hybrid working in our Guildford studio.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the development team and stakeholders to understand game requirements.
- Design and execute manual test cases to validate functionality, usability, and performance.
- Conduct functional, regression, and compatibility testing.
- Identify, report, and track bugs and issues found during testing.
- Test documentation design and maintenance (cases, check-lists).
- Take an active role in the development of features.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience as QA directly supporting a software development team.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive problem-solving attitude and good communication skills.
- Experience in test documentation preparation (test plans, suites, scenarios, and checklists).
- Experience working with JIRA, TestRail, or similar.
- Understanding of technologies such as Git, P4, Kibana.
- Basic understanding of technologies such as Teamcity, Docker.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in game development projects (an MMOFPS project would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine or Unity.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.