Bowling Crew is a casual competitive online mobile game that gives players the chance to take on each other in fantastic bowling alleys. The project has been successfully launched on iOS and Android, it is already played by 35+ millions of players around the world.
Now the Bowling Crew is small (about 40 people), but we have big plans for the development of the project and launching new ones, in connection with which we are starting to search for a QA specialist position.
In addition to common things, we can offer an opportunity to get experience and knowledge of operating a big successful game or even experience of launching a new successful product from scratch.
What will you do?
- Participate in the develop of Android and iOS app
- Develop and execute test cases, plans, and procedures (manual)
- Write clear issues on Jira with detailed replication steps, description, and evidence
- Collaborate with another departments: develop team, game design team, tech support team.
What are we looking for?
1+ years of QA experience
Experience in performing different types of testing: regression, component, usability, load, etc.
Experience in developing test cases, test plans, checklist and another testing documentations
Be familiar with Test tools and Bug management systems.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Experience testing and debugging mobile devices both in Android and iOS
Extensive and active gaming experience on different platforms
Work experience with Unity Editor
Knowledge of Russian language.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.