Wargaming is looking for а QA Engineer (Content Team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Provide quality assurance to the following:
- Game client/server mechanics and in-game interfaces and desktop;
- In-game content: models and scenes, visual and sound effects, localizations;
- Develop testing documentation and checklists and fulfill test plans;
- Process external testing results
What are we looking for?
- 1,5+ years of experience in testing;
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira);
- Experience in developing test scenarios (test cases and checklists);
- Experience with Testrail, Allure, or others;
- Advanced Russian;
- Pre-intermediate English level or higher;
- Readiness for full-time office work.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience with: Wwise, Maya/Blender.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group)
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.