We are looking for an expert in Marketing Analyst who is passionate about both Data Analytics and User Acquisition. World of Tanks Blitz is one of the most famous mobile action games. Over almost 10 years of operation, our game has engaged more than 200 million users and has been published on 6 different platforms. As one of the mobile market leaders, we rely not only on organic users. We spend a lot on paid user acquisition and spend a lot more to make this process measurable. Together with our team, you will develop and maintain our marketing analytics framework, which allows us to spend every dollar as efficiently as possible.
What will you do?
- Participate in the development of infrastructure and data pipelines for collecting and storing marketing data.
- Develop and maintain an internal User Acquisition Framework.
- Involve in setting KPIs and evaluating the performance of user acquisition channels and campaigns to optimize marketing spend.
- Develop understandable dashboards for business stakeholders.
- Maintain business accounts and integrations with Advertising Partners.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor strategies, and potential opportunities for the mobile games market.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ year experience on a similar position.
- Deep understanding of how mobile attribution works.
- Well-familiar in mobile attribution tools (AppsFlyer preferable).
- Practical experience in handling business accounts of advertising networks (Google, Meta, Unity, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.).
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of statistics and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Tableau.
- Positive experience with SKAN.
- Experience with Python and popular libraries for data manipulation and analysis.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager's approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.