We are looking for responsible and self-motivated Linux System Administrator who will be part of Global IT department. We interact with employees of all company offices, regardless of position, line of business and time zones.
Working in our team you will provide internal services for our company, support internal development, and vendors solutions.
What will you do?
- Support and maintenance of internally developed products and vendor solutions
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Administration Kubernetes,
- Proficiency in working with PostgreSQL and MySQL;
- Experience working with nginx,
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, elk,
- Experience working with Zabbix
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Experience or knowledge of:
- Knowledge of Russian language.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.