Wargaming is looking for a Junior Customer Support Specialist to work on our mobile project Bowling Crew and future mobile titles in our Belgrade office.
The Mobile Division Support team helps our players find the information they’re looking for, solve technical issues, and troubleshoot problems with payments, in-game events, and items. We also gather feedback from users and deliver it to the team to help our games grow and improve.
We’re looking for an empathetic and lighthearted person who respects proper work-life balance and is ready to learn! Also, having thick skin will help: players can be mean.
This position is based in Belgrade, and you will report to the mobile division’s Customer Support Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Answer players’ questions about game mechanics;
- Troubleshoot technical and payment issues;
- Collect and process feedback from players;
- Contribute to the game’s Knowledge Base and internal documentation;
- Have a good time (hopefully).
What are we looking for?
- Love for videogames;
- Empathy, patience, and desire to help others;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English and Russian;
- Advanced PC skills, readiness to learn new systems and software;
- Readiness to work on a non-standard schedule with working days on Saturdays and Sundays after a probation period.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Community management experience;
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere);
- Knowledge of additional languages;
- Experience working with users;
- Experience with mobile games.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.