We are looking for an Expert 3D Artist for our growing Warsaw studio. The successful candidate will be working with AAA project - World of Tanks! It's a two-times Guinness award-winning vehicle action game with a 110-million army of loyal fans. World of Tanks is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for around 12 years!
Join a team that is at the forefront of innovation in vehicle design and 3D art. We pride ourselves on pushing the limits of what’s possible in games and offer a creative space where talents can thrive and shape the future of gaming aesthetics.
What will you do?
- Design and create advanced 3D models for vehicle customization, spanning styles from technogenic and bionic to organic and vegetative.
- Collaborate with the design team to conceptualize unique customization options that enhance the visual appeal and distinctiveness of vehicles.
- Employ a wide range of 3D modelling techniques to deliver high-quality assets that blend seamlessly with the game’s aesthetic.
- Experiment with various materials and texturing approaches to achieve innovative and eye-catching designs.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure that models are optimally integrated into the game environment, considering performance and compatibility.
- Mentor and guide 3D artists, sharing expertise in vehicle design and 3D modelling techniques.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies in 3D design and vehicle customization, continuously pushing the creative boundaries.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in 3D modelling, sculpting and photorealistic texturing, particularly in vehicle design and customization.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide range of 3D styles.
- Proficiency in 3D software such as Maya, Blender, or 3ds Max.
- Creative problem-solving skills and an innovative approach to design challenges.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities, suited for a team-oriented environment.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Concept art skills, understanding of color and lighting theory, psychology of perception.
Knowledge of PBR materials principles and procedural techniques for content creation.
Experience with real-time rendering engines and understanding of game engine limitations.
Good to know VFX creation within the gaming industry,
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Warsaw include:
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium Private Health Care
- Multisport card
- Remote work
- Personal Gaming Account
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.