Wargaming is looking for Delivery Manager to join the Platform department.
The goal of the Wargaming’s Platform Team is to provide a seamless and enjoyable experience to our players, decrease development costs and reduce the publishing of new titles impediments.
The Delivery Manager is a multi-skilled manager able to coordinate cross-team project activities and manage feature development in the team. DM works in close cooperation with the development team, Engineering Managers, integration team, and partners outside and inside Wargaming if it's necessary to ensure delivery.
Head of Delivery
What will you do?
- To be responsible for the delivery and act as a single contact point on delivery-related matters (as DM on cross-team projects and DM of particular development teams).
- Manage the plan, schedule, and execute projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Collaborate & build strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, and integration teams to ensure their needs and expectations are met, the delivery plans are clear.
- Empower and support product managers and delivery teams to invest in application health, balancing application, and platform ownership responsibilities with project delivery.
- Own management processes, practices, and quality standards for the teams, projects
- Facilitate critical incident management and technical roadmaps.
- Maintain reports, records, and documentation to reflect department activities.
- Interact with the Team Leaders and Engineering Managers on allocations, planning, people performance, and satisfaction.
- Empower delivery teams to take accountability for delivery, risk, and issue management and assist by removing blockers.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Project Management skills.
- 3+ years of experience in leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies.
- Experience in managing 2+ teams and delivering cross-team projects.
- Ability to dive deep into complex issues of product delivery.
- A clear understanding of business planning, and capacity planning.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Russian and English.
The salary range for this role in Vilnius is 3100 – 6000 € (gross) per month.
Note that this salary range is valid for Lithuania, for other locations it might be different
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program…)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.