Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Roblox Trust and Safety Global Scaled Operations team, is looking for a leader to build our strategic workforce planning. You will lead the efforts in developing our strategic workforce planning approach for our Customer Support and Moderation teams, ensuring the right level of resourcing aligns with our capacity and service-level using partner organizations. You will include evaluation and planning around skills adequacy, workforce distribution, and the use of data to make informed workforce planning decisions. You are passionate about creating a strategy and building efficient mechanisms to manage our partner workforce, who provide important player and Roblox community support by managing and improving our workforce management processes, capacity planning, forecasts, and tools. This visible role impacts the Trust and Safety Operations organization, working with important partners, including Customer Support and Moderation leadership, Finance, Safety Engineering, and Data Science
You will report to the Senior Director of Global Scaled Operations.
- Develop and implement workforce planning strategies based on our goals.
- Analyze historical data, trends, business forecasts, and cost of support to predict staffing requirements and deliver lessons learned.
- Define staffing and scheduling policies in collaboration with Customer Support and Moderation leadership per regional employment laws and practices.
- Improve resource allocation to achieve operational efficiency and maintain high-quality service delivery.
- Monitor schedule adherence, identify gaps, and work with management to make real-time adjustments, and real-time metrics to stay within expectations.
- Develop performance metrics and goals to measure workforce performance, capacity planning, and productivity.
- Produce regular reports, post-mortems, and present findings to management, highlighting areas for improvement and applicable insights.
- Be the lead system administrator of Roblox's internal workforce management tools; improve the resource allocation, tracking, and transfer processes.
- Experience workforce management, scheduling, forecasting, or related roles in a technical environment (5+ years of related experience).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience building trust and influencing teams.
- The ability to interpret data and provide recommendation and guidance.
- Proficiency in workforce management software, scheduling tools, and ticketing systems.
- The ability to collaborate across different teams and levels.
- Effective at managing at senior levels, internal and external to our organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.