Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We're seeking an experienced Manager of Internal Communications to help us continue to build culture at Roblox, guide the company through challenging moments, and inspire our employees to do the most innovative and exciting work of their careers.
As an important member of our growing communications team, you'll work with everyone from interns to executives to help deliver a world-class employee experience. Applying new and more traditional internal communications, you'll tap into your ability to deliver concise counsel, put your strategic skills to use, and push the boundaries of creativity. Daily, you will partner with teams to lead high profile initiatives, oversee internal event series, counsel executives, and develop strategies to guide our communications objectives and narratives with employees.
Role is based in our San Mateo, CA Headquarters (In-office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) #LI-Hybrid
- Work with key stakeholders and partners to lead important projects, launches, and events that keep our employees informed and inspired around our values, mission and strategic priorities.
- Develop the strategy and lead completion of a product internal communications strategy that brings everyone at Roblox along our main product narratives.
- Create compelling and engaging content, to support our company wide narratives, for multiple channels, including live events, intranet, slack, in-office, and more.
- Guide a diagnostic system (measurement, assessment, and analysis) for greater insight into engagement results and opportunities.
- Report to Senior Director, Internal Communications
- 5 + years internal communications experience
- Accomplished writer who knows how to adopt the voice of different executives and of the company overall, through succinct, informative, and engaging written communications.
- Counselor to senior executives who is comfortable pushing back and sharing a POV, and also knowing when to "disagree and commit."
- Experienced working autonomously, while also ensuring that you are always bringing team members and key stakeholders along in the process.
- Thrive and comfortable with a high degree of innovation and change
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.