Player Support at Riot Games strives to shatter service expectations of players around the world, providing millions of players with a high quality support that echoes Riot’s values in every experience we provide. As Senior Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the execution and success of multiple programs that are critical to Global Player Support Operations strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Global Support Operations to proactively identify areas of opportunity for programmatic support and provide a strategic sounding board inputting on execution of the roadmap and priority focus areas.
- Be accountable for Global Player Support Operations OKR roadmap delivery including adoption and success criteria as defined by your stakeholders
- Directly manage large scale global programs and projects both within Operations but also programs and projects at the Global Player Support level, in which Operations are a critical stakeholder.
- Collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders to gather business requirements and define objectives, facilitating a culture of collaboration.
- Create detailed project plans, manage requirements documentation, milestone mapping, roadmaps and release plans leveraging a deep skillet and knowledge of varying methodologies and frameworks to successfully deliver.
- Identify and monitor risks, define and action on escalation plans rapidly and proactively to prevent or resolve issues
- Communicate succinctly program/project status to relevant stakeholders, presenting at Executive level when required
- Apply org level prioritization frameworks and obtain resource commitments, identify and get commitment on dependencies, influencing stakeholders from across various business and support functions, eg. Finance, IT, Product
- Proactively contribute to playbooks and frameworks for successfully running large-cross functional initiatives, demonstrating excellence in application of Project Management concepts and methodologies, and build cohesive working agreements between operations and partner teams
- Manage intake, prioritization, dependencies and organization for emergent and existing projects within Operations, including KPI/OKR tracking, process improvements and team engagement
- Define Operations Rhythm of Business, driving alignment across the Global Player Support Operations pillars across multiple time zones and offices
- 7+ years of project and/or program management experience at a technology company and/or start up
- Proven track record of delivering large scale impactful programs and projects
- Enjoy solving challenging problems, with the ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Experience working in a fast paced customer support environment
- Advanced experience in project and/or program management including agile frameworks
- Strong general analytical skills.
- BS/BA Degree
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Tableau
- Project Management Accreditation eg. PMP, Prince2, Certified Scrum Master
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, medical condition, political affiliation or activity, genetic information, religion, trade union membership or activity, age, sexual orientation, family status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status or characteristics. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!If you need assistance or an accommodation for this process due to a disability, please let us know.