Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Executive Assistant, you will support the Head of Studio and the leadership team for Riot Singapore (Games). Your mental dexterity enables you to organize workplace projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report to the Head of Studio, Singapore.
You’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Manage the Head of Studio's calendar & support leadership team meetings planning to efficiently balance time demands.
- Manage and support the logistics of Head of Studio and leadership team travel (visas, flights, hotels, transport, etc). This includes coordinating with travel team for travel related matters and put the schedules together.
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for the leadership team.
- Support Riot Singapore team initiatives by organizing activities and internal events such as team all hands meetings, lunch & learns, new hire onboarding events, team building sessions, special celebrations and more.
- Coordinate the virtual and physical processing of document signatures, such as contracts, annual audit and corporate legal documents.
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested.
- Support visiting VIP guests or business partners from other offices.
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine priority.
- Act as liaison between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow.
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions.
- Strong communication, collaboration and prioritization skills, and detail oriented.
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
- Experience in handling highly confidential information and documents.
- Expert in managing different time zones.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- 5+ years experience in supporting management and the workplace with administrative duties.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.