Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
The Account Manager responsibilities will be to increase players life time value by proactive outbound communication, all to ensure a personal, engaging, and rewarding experience for our VIP players. The AM will also be in charge of building relationships with assigned VIPs and establish personal relation with our most valuable VIP customers.
- High level of multitasking
- Data driven thinker
- Target / Sales Driven
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify patterns in VIP behavior
- High-level understanding/interest in social gaming / online marketing field
- Target /Sales Driven-Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience in customer success / customer support - Must
- Native or Mother tongue level in English - Must
- Proven analytical competencies and data-oriented - Must
- Technical background (SQL, courses, relevant degree, or technological unit) - Nice to Have
- Focus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games - advantage
- Experience in building social content – Advantage
- Experience performing in-front of a camera (acting, narrating, hosting) - Nice to have
- Video editing – Nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_