Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
We are looking for a talented USER ACQUISITION ANALYST for our studio in AMSTERDAM. Better known as the Youda studio.
From our studio in Amsterdam, we supply the world with Governor of Poker 3 and Monopoly Poker and if we drop one on you, you know it’s “time to play”.
We want users to have a fun time playing games, it’s that simple. Making games our fans can’t stop playing is our goal. Our studio is loaded with talented and creative people that will make any possible effort to fulfill our promise. We dream big, aim high and let our failures inform our future successes.
Our office is located in Amsterdam next to Schiphol Airport which you can easily reach by car or public transport.
ABOUT THE JOB!
USER ACQUISITION Playtikans are problem solvers, pro-active, concise, and have strong analytical skills. Are you up for the next step in your career? Do you want to work at a growing international company with great perks and benefits, using your analytical skills to make data-driven decisions?
- Manage and optimize UA campaigns across various channels to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and growth targets.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for campaign optimization and performance improvement.
- Track and report on campaign performance, providing regular updates to stakeholders.
- Monitor and optimize budgets to ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Test and experiment with new channels, platforms, and targeting strategies to identify scalable growth opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including BA, Creative and product to align user acquisition efforts with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with different marketing vendors.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in user acquisition and digital marketing.
- Prior experience in digital marketing as a User Acquisition Manager/Media Buyer.
- Experience with different advertising networks and platforms (Facebook Business manager/TikTok/Snapchat/Google Ads/DSPs etc)- Big advantage
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations, and implement them.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing metrics, KPIs, and performance tracking.
- Sharp-minded and “out of the box” thinker with a positive "can-do" attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving measurable outcomes and achieving targets.
- Technical skills – solid skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Personal Skills – team player with positive and fun personality & excellent communication skills.
- “Why” obsessed – curious, ability to go beyond the “what” and uncover the drivers behind trends and player behaviours
Here’s what we offer you:
- Hybrid ways of working between home and the office
- A competitive monthly salary
- Lunch benefit
- Bonus incentive
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- 26 vacation days
- 6 long weekends (6 extra days off)
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Christmas, Birthday & Special events gifts
- Participation in our pension plan
- A challenging role in a diverse, international and fast-growing organization with lots of career opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_