Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
- Leading the development, implementation, and support of global HRIS systems, from needs analysis to research, design, testing, deployment, and training
- Understanding business needs, gathering best practices, designing, and partnering with IT to deliver leading solutions
- Focusing on identifying trends, determining root causes of problems, predicting future implications, and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure business readiness for organizational change and timing for impacted processes (HR, IT, C&B, and Finance)
- Drive the adoption level of HR systems and solutions and the data integrity across all user types
- Take a major role in the UAT
- Ensuring the appropriate development and execution of SOX compliance and controls
- Bsc. Industrial Engineering degree - advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate HRIS including data, platform, and systems management- required
- Experience with HCM - required
- Experience in managing dashboards and reporting in Tableau- advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of core HR processes and the ability to transform designed processes to system configuration and automation
- Experience managing cross functional global projects and stakeholders
- High integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest HR systems and best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_