Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
Playtika is looking for a sharp and passionate HR Director to join our team
Acts as the member of the unit’s Management Team as well as the corporate HR team
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Builds a strong business relationship with the General manager
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes in the unit:
- Onboarding of new associates, employee relations, performance & talent management, org structure, training and development and special projects (with assistance of HR management)
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Generates a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business leaders
- Process and maintain organization and associate updates to ensure that reporting structures/job titles are correct and current
- Answers general HR questions and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- 6+ years' experience in Human Resources Management including OD processes in global tech organizations
- Strong Business Insight
- Excellent relationship-building and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Communication & negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Labor Law Knowledge
- Team Player
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree- an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_