Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
- Support the creative vision and business goals of the game with writing that appeals to the target audience.
- Work under the Creative Team Lead, writing promotional campaigns across a variety of communication channels, to create an engaging experience for our players.
- Work with monetization managers and designers to merge business goals with creative and engaging content.
- Work with the Animation Lead to write voiceovers and create narratives that engage and convert.
- Research and stay current with game trends to be an expert in the target genre and audience.
- 2 years + of experience in marketing writing – Must
- Native English, American culture proficiency - Must
- A passion for writing and creative thinking – Must
- Familiarity with social media networks - Must
- An understanding of product marketing – an advantage
- Familiarity with online gaming – an advantage
- Multi-tasking works well under pressure, dynamic, reactive and proactive.
- Affinity for interior design/styling - an advantage
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_