Join us at Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK), where we're driven by the belief life needs play. We’re on a mission to deliver infinite ways to play using cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning to craft immersive experiences that connect, inspire and entertain millions of players worldwide.
From our start as a small mobile games company founded in Israel to our current position as a publicly traded company and industry leader, we continue to be a dominant force in interactive entertainment. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning, category-leading Casual and Social Casino-themed games, including nine of the top 100 highest-grossing mobile games in the US, we're setting the standard for excellence.
Our success story is co-authored by a dynamic team of storytellers, strategists, creators and data scientists who thrive on innovation. We are home of the best, advancing an inclusive culture that embraces our core values and reflects our agile DNA.
With a strong financial foundation, disciplined operations, unwavering player-focused approach and relentless can-do spirit, we're well-positioned for sustained growth. If you're ready to join the driving force behind the evolution of interactive entertainment, we invite you to come play with us.
- Assist in preparing US GAAP Financial Statements
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly, and annually closing process
- Analyzing Subsidiaries' financial data and internal reports; monitor progress and changes
- Assist the controller with other financial reporting requirements
- Working with the Company's external auditors
- Ad-Hoc projects, including automation projects and processes improvement.
- CPA required
- 2-4 years of experience from one of the Big 5 Accounting
- Experience working with global and public companies
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel a must
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in preparing reports in accordance with US GAAP an advantage
- Ability to cope with a dynamic work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly - Apply now!
Employee at Playtika? Click here - https://t.ly/6F9Q_