High Voltage Software is seeking an experienced and passionate Rigging Animator to join our innovative team.
As a member of our team, you will work closely with a group of highly motivated individuals. If you are someone who thrives on challenges, then this opportunity is perfect for you! If you are a Technical Animator with a passion for rigging and physics, we encourage you to apply and join our dynamic team.
What you'll do:
- Rig characters and character skins for a variety of games.
- Configure assets in Unreal Engine 4, such as cloth, physics, and blueprints.
- Manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Export and implement assets into UE4.
- Test and confirm your work on target hardware.
Join High Voltage, and let us supercharge your future!
- Portfolio demonstrating technical animation and rigging skills.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a game development environment as a technical animator.
- Previous experience working on shipped titles.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine and familiarity with the art pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback into rigs and toolsets.
- Proficiency in running physics simulations on cloth, hair, or other physics items.
- Additional skills such as modeling and animating are advantageous.
- Knowledge of current trends and technology in the video game industry.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to accept critique and follow art direction.
- A passion for video games.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy the following:
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest AAA games in the industry
- Great work-life balance
- Collaborative and casual work environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- 401K plan
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
This is a hybrid position and requires individual to be local to Hoffman Estates, IL or New Orleans, LA.
Role Information: EN
Studio: High Voltage
Location: Americas, United States, Illinois, Louisiana
Area of Work: Art Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid