Who we are
At Fortis Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds impact the games we make.
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we'll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you're passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
About the role
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner joining our growing Talent Acquisition (TA) team you will play a crucial role in shaping the hiring landscape of our Product and Design team in a dynamic startup environment. As a member of the Fortis TA team, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative talent acquisition strategies to attract top creative talent in the gaming industry and beyond. Your expertise in building and managing relationships with stakeholders and high-level business partners will be instrumental in upholding recruiting excellence across the organization while establishing deep partnerships with the business. You will leverage data-driven insights to inform recruiting decisions, ensuring that we make impactful hiring choices as we attract and retain exceptional talent who will shape the future of Fortis Games.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process within our product and design teams, including partnering with stakeholders to define hiring processes, sourcing & screening candidates, and negotiating & closing offers while managing deep relationships with candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to develop a deep understanding of business needs and develop tailored recruitment strategies aligned to business priorities.
- Develop strategic sourcing tactics to build high caliber and diverse pipelines through research, outbound outreach, and referrals.
- Maintain accurate data within recruitment systems, including ATS (Greenhouse), to accurately report on key metrics through the hiring process.
- Leverage systems and reporting for strategic insights informing the recruitment process; identify pain points and build recommendations for scalable, efficient processes.
- Maintain proactive and clear communication with both internal stakeholders and external candidates in a global, remote environment ensuring a best-in-class experience for all involved throughout the recruitment life cycle.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven experience hiring creative roles in the gaming industry
- Deep knowledge of recruiting and hiring best practices, including sourcing, assessment, offer negotiation, and candidate experience optimization
- Demonstrated record of successfully managing complex recruitment projects by developing creative and innovative recruitment strategies driven by data-informed insights
- Proven experience building partnerships with high-level business stakeholders, effectively leveraging relationships to meet recruitment goals and timelines
- Effectively utilizes a variety of recruitment tools and channels including sourcing tools, ATS/CRM, social media, job boards, and other candidate engagement or recruitment advertising channels to develop robust and timely candidate pipeline
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creatively addressing problems to drive impact
- Passion for or knowledge about the gaming industry a plus
*Resumes must be submitted in English*
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us, but here are a few:
- We strongly believe we are changing how games studios operate and at the core of what we do is making great games that create a connected community
We're not just about making Games Where You Belong. We're also about building communities where our people belong. That's why Fortis is a thriving environment that celebrates diversity, embraces inclusivity, and fosters growth.
Build and grow with a seasoned team of accomplished talent who have left an impactful mark in their disciplines, both in and out of gaming
Fortis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.