Who we are
At Fortis Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds impact the games we make.
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we'll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you're passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
About the role
As the Director of Product, you will work closely with Game Design leads in defining the product strategy for our pre-production title. This includes writing product specifications, implementing features, and leveraging data insights to deliver business outcomes that meaningfully improve metrics and enhance the player experience.
What you'll achieve
- Drive the product towards a successful commercial launch through the development and release of new features as well as iterative improvements on existing ones
- Deliver clear, concise, and thorough product specifications to cross functional teams responsible for implementing these systems and tools
- Lead a team of Product Managers and cross-discipline development teams to deliver world-class products
- Be acutely aware of our competitors and their live-operations and monetization designs, becoming an expert in top mid-core mobile F2P titles
- Generate revenue forecasts and align content release cadences to achieve targets
- Establish an A/B testing roadmap and manage data readouts to continually iterate and optimize monetization KPIs
What you'll need to be successful
- 8+ years of relevant Product experience in F2P mobile gaming or in a closely-related space
- Proven experience working on a Top Grossing F2P mobile title in a leadership role as well as in a hands-on day-to-day execution capacity
- Deep knowledge and expertise around driving monetization and player engagement
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate large datasets into actionable insights; experience using Looker and writing SQL queries a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and expert level proficiency with Excel/spreadsheets
- A holistic view of game systems and the downstream effects of all product design decisions throughout both the product and player lifecycle
- A firm understanding of fundamental design principles, game economies, and player psychology that allows you to design from first principles
- A natural curiosity and eagerness to learn - we believe this is essential to our ability to stay ahead of the market and value this over years of experience
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH*
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us, but here are a few:
- We strongly believe we are changing how games studios operate and at the core of what we do is making great games that create a connected community
We're not just about making Games Where You Belong. We're also about building communities where our people belong. That's why Fortis is a thriving environment that celebrates diversity, embraces inclusivity, and fosters growth.
Build and grow with a seasoned team of accomplished talent who have left an impactful mark in their disciplines, both in and out of gaming
Fortis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.