Who we are
At Fortis Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds impact the games we make.
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we'll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you're passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
About the role
As Art Producer, you will join a growing team and help develop and release a new game. You will be responsible for scheduling and working with the art team to ensure delivery of game ready assets.
- Own the delivery of art assets needed for features, milestones, and releases.
- Establish and create processes to help the art team and vendor run efficiently and smoothly.
- Act as the glue between art teams and production, communicating needs, identifying dependencies, and addressing issues.
- Work closely with the Art Director to distill the vision into guidelines to guide outsourced art outputs
- Set up quality control and review mechanisms to support the art director and leads and ensure quality output.
- Facilitate communication, reviews, and delivery of assets with art outsourcing groups.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience working in game development or live operations in production or art management.
- Experience driving production processes and toolsets (Agile, Kanban, Clickup, Asana, Jira)
- Great organization, planning, and attention to detail. Ability to effectively structure and track large amounts of complex information.
- Familiarity with artistic techniques, approaches, and technology, and ability to effectively communicate requirements and feedback on these topics to subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams, disciplines, and multiple stakeholder.
- (Bonus) Experience working with external art vendors or partners.
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us, but here are a few:
- We strongly believe we are changing how games studios operate and at the core of what we do is making great games that create a connected community
We're not just about making Games Where You Belong. We're also about building communities where our people belong. That's why Fortis is a thriving environment that celebrates diversity, embraces inclusivity, and fosters growth.
Build and grow with a seasoned team of accomplished talent who have left an impactful mark in their disciplines, both in and out of gaming
Fortis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.