At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, Boise, Seoul, and Parksville, Canada are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Do you love working deep in the engine that makes games work? Enjoy making leading edge systems to push games to the limit? Are you inspired working in a team of highly skilled designers, artists and engineers to make the best AAA titles with a massive player base? So are we! If you have a passion for player creativity and the vast universe of potential that forms when players have the tools to unleash their dreams, we want to talk to you!
Our Novato studio is looking for an experienced unreal engine engineer to join the team to dive deep into the unreal engine and take control of our top AAA titles at the lowest level.
What You Will Do
- Work with design, production, technical leads, artists and other engineers to implement systems used by our top AAA tiles, taking unreal engine to the next level
- Produce code that is clean, efficient, well-documented, and conforms to our coding standards
Who Would Be A Good Fit:
- 4+ years of experience in game development using unreal engine
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C++, python and Blueprint; Knowledge of Modern C++ best practices/guidelines
- Self-motivated, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Collaborative; able to work with content creators
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title using unreal engine
- Passion for systems and design
- Love for video games (not just ours!)
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com