Who We Are
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, 31st Union, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, 2K PGA, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Quarry, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We encourage ALL applicants to explore our global positions, even if they don’t meet every requirement for the role. If you're interested in the job and think you have what it takes to work at 2K, we encourage you to apply!
Who We Need
We’re looking for a leader to own the integration of 2K’s game platform and publishing technology into upcoming AAA titles. You will be accountable for helping our titles improve their potential by demonstrating the full strength of 2K’s custom tech and premier publishing systems. You will range across 2K to ensure successful launches, using an array of tools from driving cross-departmental alignment to leading your own organization of crack integration specialists.
What You Will Do
- As Senior Director, Partner Success, you will be accountable for successful technical integrations between 2K’s Studios and its technology and publishing teams.
- Own the direction, delivery strategy, resourcing, and leadership alignment for 2K’s largest and most complex integration projects to date.
- Lead through organizational, process and technology challenges to deliver successful integrations – on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Orchestrate the teams, processes and resources necessary to successfully support game development and launches. You will build a multi-functional org spanning game frontend, networking/online and server engineering; DevOps; QA; production/program management; and more as required.
- Collaborate closely with 2K Tech and Studio leadership, your partners in the shared success of our game launches.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- 10+ years experience in multiplatform AAA game development. You’ve shipped multiple titles as a Lead Producer or above, or have equivalent delivery leadership experience in Engineering or Product Management.
- Consistent track record of successfully delivering multi-year, multimillion-dollar game projects.
- Experience building and leading multi-functional teams operating in highly technical opportunity spaces.
- Technical familiarity. You have led teams working in online subsystems in Unreal and other common engines, integrating common platform SDKs, and optimizing and releasing to all major game platforms. You have a high-level understanding of the architectures, challenges and opportunities with each.
- History of putting into practice AAA development, production, and risk management standard processes. You know from experience where to anticipate problems and proactively design sensible mitigations.
- Fast paced and results oriented. You act with urgency, taking the initiative to ensure success.
- Cool under pressure. You lead by example with a positive, dynamic, and collaborative work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills. You align technical and non-technical audiences quickly through a deft mix of persuasion and analysis.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $265,000 and $325,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.