WE ARE GAME MAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We’re looking for an experienced Audio Designer who can help us create original, emotionally compelling, and technically sophisticated audio experiences for our AAA multi-platform game.
In this role, you will work with the Lead Audio Designer to help design and create exceptional quality audio content that matches the look, feel, and style of gameplay as set by the Art Director, Creative Director, Engineers, Producers, Game Designers, Animators & Artists. Day-to-day duties will be primarily centered on designing and implementing in-game audio content and systems.
- Work with the above-mentioned teams to design and build game audio that supports gameplay and creative audio vision
- Collaborate cross-discipline and effectively communicate feedback
- Work with Audio Engineers and Technical Sound Designers on implementation and creative systems
- Work in WWise and Unreal Editor to integrate audio
- Identify audio issues and opportunities for improvement, and help drive improvements in those areas
- Assist with voice recording sessions and further editing and integration of those files
- *Please provide a current reel with resume*
- At least 3 years experience as an audio designer in the gaming industry, and at least one AAA title shipped in an Audio Designer capacity.
- Mastery of at least one DAW
- Fluency with Wwise
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Thorough understanding of the game development pipeline
- Up to date with game industry trends and modern sound design techniques for games
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Avid gamer, familiar with various games throughout the industry, and up to date on current sound design trends, technology, and techniques
- Knowledge of 3D audio (Ambisonics/HRTF)
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- A passion for your craft with an inherent desire to learn and grow while sharing your knowledge and expertise with others
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: